Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Yesterday was another fun day at Josh and Tiffany's house. I spent a lot of time washing dishes which Tiffany really appreciated. It actually was fun for me to do dishes for Tiffany. I knew that she would appreciate it, that why I did it. Later on during the day Tiff, Josh, Ben, Bella and C.C. went to Chuck E. Cheese to play games. At that point I was really tired so I stayed home and rested. When they came back, Josh ordered two pizzas and some cheese sticks. After the grandaughters were in bed Josh, Tiff, and Ben started watching a show I was not interested in watching. Tiffany came out to the living room where I was reading. She asked me if I was going to spend any time with them. I said I would if they would watch something I enjoyed watching also. We found a show that all of us liked, so I stayed and watched T.V. with them. Their choice of is entertainment is not what I consider appropriate. They are all adults, two of whom I have taught what I consider appropriate entertainmant. I have taught them, but they have to decide for themselves. When they choose to watch things I don't feel is appropriate rather than make a big deal about it, I just choose to go some where else. All in all we have gotten along very well. Sometimes I slip and act like a parent instead of a grandparent, but not too often. Today I helped Bella make a cloud picture. She then made pictures with fish and shapes on red paper. Red is her favorite color.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment