Monday, December 8, 2008
More of Mom's morsels
Tiffany says she thinks my entry was great and wants to hear more. Here is some more. I am typing 27 to 36 word a minute. That might seem slow to you, but it is great improvement for me. My tutor for Microsoft Word turned out to be a flake, so I bought some tutoring CDs and books. I am going to tutor myself. A friend of mine still says she is going to bring home EZ Grade Pro. She also said she would bring a manuel home from her school that I can use. I continue to learn more from my Attacking Anxiety and Depression program. This week's topic is being assertive instead of being agressive or letting other people walk all over you. She (Lucinda Bassett the auther of this program) says you need to find someone who is assertive and learn from them how to be assertive. I think I am way more assertive than I use to be but sometimes let feelings build up and get aggressive. I am learning some good things and have been happy for a week now. Yeah!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Mom! Keep it up. Tell your friends about your blog and maybe they will comment and that will give you the motivation to keep going!
Post a Comment