Thursday, December 11, 2008
I am using my blog as typing practice. I also spend time on the typing program to help me with memorizing where the numbers and symbols are as well as the letters. I can type much quicker when I am typing just letters, although I am still making mistakes. Not only am I going to type about today, I am going to type about yesterday. I forgot how to get in to make an entry yesterday, so I didn't get an entry. This morning I called Tiffiny who reminded me how to get in. The day before yesterday, I scheduled my whole day out. During the morning I followed my schedule, but by the afternoon I was doing things I wanted to do that were not on the schedule like cleaning the desk off in my work room. Although I didn't follow the plan, it was a good thing I cleaned my desk off because yesterday evening my friend brought her lap top home from school with the EZ Grade program on it. I need to learn this program if I go to another school that is not Edison. Since the desk was clean, I was able to put the lap top in the middle of my it. Today I woke up after eight hours of sleep which hasn't happened for a couple of days. Like two days ago, I did have a bad dream. It had somehting to do with computers. Last night I read the manuel to EZ Grade Pro which didn't help me much. Whether I want to or not I am going to have to get a tutor. First, I am going to see if my home teacher will help me. He works with computers for his job. Maybe my friend can help me once she figures it out herself, but I don't want to wait too long. If those don't work out, maybe I can get a high school student or another college student to help me. If all else fails I will have to pay the computer tutor I found in the phone book who charges $65 an hour to help me. I hope it doesn't come to that, but I will do it if I have to. It is imparative that I learn these skills, so that when I go back to work the computer will no longer cause me anxiety. Actually I came up with another idea, perhaps my home teacher's son can help me with this program. He seems to know more than his dad about computers. He is home for the holidays and might like to earn a little money. I think I will call him right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment