Saturday, December 13, 2008
Well today is Saturday. I didn't get to bed until 2:00 AM, but still got up at 8:00 AM after only 6 hrs. of sleep. I must be making up for the 10 to 12 hrs. I was sleeping the first three months of my leave of absence. Actually, I think I am just not depressed any more. Perhaps I am a little anxious, because time to get back to work is only two and one half months away. My typing is really comming along, but I am really dragging my feet on learning the computer. Maybe I should start learning Microsoft Office before trying to learn EZ Grade Pro. I have all kinds of helps for Microsoft and only one manuel for EZ Grade Pro. Maybe I can get Lauralee to help me after she learns. I guess this is turning into my blog instead of a family blog, but that's O.K. It's kind of fun to have a blog, although I cant's wait until I know how to use my digital camera and load the pictures on the computer. ( Have I said that before? I think I have.) So far I have the unassembled Christmas tree in a box in the living room. Maybe I'll get it set up today! Since reading on Tiffany's blog that the twelve days of Christmas has a religious meaning, I am excited to put my twelve days of Christmas ornaments on the tree. I have alwawys loved that song, hence the Christmas tree ornaments. Some of the ladies in my ward have a Jesus tree. The tree has ornaments about the birth of the Savior on the tree. I think that's a great idea. Since I have a small tree also, I think I will turn it into a Jesus tree. Another friend of mine has an angle tree which is also a great idea. I am really getting excited to go to Tiffany and Josh's house for Christmas. Since I had such a good time last year while I was still teaching school, I should have a really great time now that I am on a leave of absence and much more relaxed. Well I had better go. I have all my Christmas presents, but need to wrap and fit them in a suitcase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Aunt Saundra, this is Elizabeth, Harold's daughter...I hope it's okay with you if I check in on you sometimes here. I think it's so awesome that you have a blog! Both Emily and I do, you can click on my name and get to mine, and Emily's is the first one listed on the right of my blog. Hope all is well, and Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment