Monday, December 29, 2008

I have been here in Indiana with Josh, Tiffany, their daughters Isabella and Cambria and Kimberly. Ben took a different flight, but arrived about the same time I did at the Indianapolis, Indiana airport. Josh picked us up and drove us to their home. We arrived at their house at about 8:30 p. m. Eastern Time Christmas Eve. My grandaughters were waiting up for Ben and I. After the girls welcomed us, Tiffany and Josh put them to bed. Josh, Tiffany, Kimberly, Ben and I watched "Joy to The World" a video put out by the church about Christ's birth then went to bed. It was more fun to open the presents this year than last, because Isabella was older and more excited about Christmas. Tiffany bought a ball popper machine for Isabella and a bubble blowing machine for Cambria. Both of the girls loved each of the presents. Tiffany got a sewing machine and Josh got a watch. I helped Tiffany pay for the presents for her family. Kimberly and Ben got money from me to buy whatever they wanted. Kimberly bought me a Jane Austin movie that I already had so she is going to buy me the movie "Becoming Jane". Benjamin gave me money. Tiffany and Josh gave me a glowing candle, some body wash, and filled my stocking with goodies. Christmas Day Tiffany cooked a magnificent meal. The next day Ben and I got the sickness that Tiffany's family and Kimberly had before we arrived. Tiffany said it was hard on her to have us sick, but it wasn't that nice for us either. Thankfully the sickness only lasted two days. The rest of the stay has been great, except I only saw Kimberly for two days. She arrived at Tiffany and Josh's home on Fri. Dec. 19th and went back to her home Fri. Dec. 26th. It was good to see her even for a short time. It is really fun to be here. I hope we continue the tradition for a few more years.

No comments: