Monday, December 1, 2008

Mom's morsels

As you know I am on a medical leave of abscence from work. I have suffered from anxiety and depression along with chronic fatigue syndrome for many years. I am on a leave from work to learn what I can do to over come these problem. I have been practicing my typing which has gotten much better. I am getting tutored tomorrow on Microsoft Word which is one of the computer programs I need to know for school. Also I am going to get tutored on EZ Grade Pro, another program I will use at work. I am feeliong better and will feel a lot better when I know how to work these computer programs. As well I have been using a program titled Attaking Anxiety and Depression. It has given me some useful tools to overcome these problems. I got the idea of having a family blog from a lady in my ward. I hope it works for our family. She said it helped her family keep in touch. I love Tiffany's blog. The pictures are the best. I need to learn how to use the digital camera Uncle Mark and Aunt Stephanie gave me. This might give me movtivation to use it.

No comments: