Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tiffany uses her blog as a journal. I think this is a great idea, so I am going to do the same with mine. It will be a while before I add pictures because I don't know how to take pictures with my digital camera yet, but I am going to learn. Then I will have to learn how to add the pictures to my blog. It might take a while, but I am determined to learn. Since I have improved my typing I feel more like I can learn to use the computer. It's a great feeling. I woke up this morming at 4:30. Since my eyes were hurting, I decided to put some allergy drops in them and see if I could go back to sleep. After laying there for half an hour, I decided to get up. I was determined to do something constructive since I was already awake. I had been wanting to rearrange some things in my bedroon and work/guest room. I moved a small chest of drawers from my work room to my bedroom. Then I filled the chest with my winter shoes. The shoes have been on some shelves in my closet. Every time I wanted a pair of shoes I would have to hunt for them which was really annoying. The shoes were arranged by catagory on the four shelves from dressy to casual (heals to slippers) but they would always get mixed up. Now that they are in drawers the shoes are much easier to find. I also moved two sets of plastic shelves from my bedroom to my work room. It's much nicer to have the shelves out of my bedroom. As for the shelves in the bedroom, I am using them for sheets and towels. I have got to get to bed, so I will stop now. I will write more tomorrow.

No comments: