Tuesday, January 6, 2009
This is actually an entry from Fri. 1-2-09. I tried to write my entry in Word then cut and paste it to my blog. Obviously it did not work for me so I am typing it again in my blog tonight. I thought if I used Word it would catch my spelling and grammatical errors. My previous entries have mistakes in them even though I proof read them several times.Tiffany says that she was hurt by me stating in my last entry that Josh, Ben, and she were watching inappropriate entertainment on T.V. She said it sounded like they were watching porn. They were definitely not watching porn, but were waatching shows that I would rate as PG-13 and movies that were rated PG-13. My children and I have had a disagreement as long as I can remember about watching PG-13 movies. Personally I do not think PG-13 movies for the most part are appropriate entertainment. PG-13 movies today seem to be what used to be rated R a few years ago. Occasionly, I will watch a PG-13 movie if someone I trust has seen it and says it is really good. Before I went to Tiffany's for Christmas I watched "Australia" which was rated PG-13. It was an excellent movie. After watching a trailer of it on my computer and having it recommended by some friends I trust, I decided to see it. Very rarely do I watch T.V. At times I watch Channel 10 which is the public T.V. channel. If I do watch anything it is usually a PG rated movie that I have rented or own. Maybe if I had cable with the Family Channel or the Disney channel I might watch T.V. more often. Although I probably would not, because I don't have time for much recreation especially when I am working full time. When I am not working I don't often use the time I have watching anything. There are a lot of other ways I would rather use my time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment